Friday, November 13, 2009

2010 Coaster Calendar - September

For this page I wanted to try sponging some Bride Specialty DSP. That turned out great, and I used colours to match three Lillies from Fifth Avenue Floral I had hanging around which are done using Shimmery White cardstock, white embossing powder and the Water Colour and Reinker technique first introduced to me by Patty Bennett HERE. I hope my ladies don't mind making a few more of these flowers. I love this technique. The picture is taken at quite an angle, but I wanted to show you the shimmer of the Bride Specialty DSP and the Shimmery White cardstock used for the flowers. The first flower is flat on the cardstock, then the two in the front are popped up on the top using dimensionals, I adhered the bottoms of the flowers flat to the cardstock.

And now the supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper: Bride Specialty DSP
Cardstock: Whisper White and Shimmery White, Old Olive
Ink: Versa Mark, Apricot Appeal and Regal Rose
Other: Swirly die, sponges

I sponged the Bride Specialty DSP with Apricot Appeal and Regal Rose classic inks. The flowers were done in Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Cameo Coral and Summer Sun. Here is that wonderful Swirly die again, its so versatile and just finishes off some things really well. The calendar does not have any cardstock behind it, I just sponged the edges with Apricot Appeal and Regal Rose a bit. Then the calendar is popped up on Dimensionals over the flowers.

Thanks for looking, I'll be back tomorrow with October!

************ Glenda Mollet *************

1 comment:

Candy said...

Just gorgeous, Glenda!
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails