Saturday, November 14, 2009

2010 Coaster Calendar - October

Now the fall colours are being brought in. I used a stamp set that I just "had" to buy, Autumn Days. It is very versatile and has a lot of great images in it.
Here's the Ingredients:
Stamps: Autumn Days
Ink: Soft Suede, More Mustard, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Autumn Traditions DSP
Cardstock: Soft Suede, More Mustard
Other: More Mustard 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelettes, Crop-A-Dile

I sponged the Pheasant in More Mustard then a tiny bit of Pumpkin Pie to brighten him up and add a bit of depth. The tops of the grasses and the Pheasant are all popped up on Dimensionals.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'll be back tomorrow with November...........
Glenda Mollet ..........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails