Sunday, November 15, 2009

2010 Coaster Calendar - November

Almost to the end now. This is page number 11 - November. I wanted it to be simple but bring in the Remembrance Day theme. I did not have a Poppy stamp, so I used one of the flowers from Simple Friendship. The flower is stamped in Basic Black and Real Red using masks all around the calendar piece. I put real light pencil marks on the Whisper White cardstock where I was going to mount the calendar, this gave me lines to put the flowers around. The centers are inked in YoYo Yellow using the marker, then I added Diamond Stickles overtop of the centers.

Here's the picture:These are the supplies I used:
Stamps: Simple Friendship
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: Diamond Stickles, YoYo Yellow marker, dimensionals

I popped the calendar up on dimensionals os it looks like the flowers are in behind it. This flower gets used a whole bunch in my cards. It makes fantastic images for inside the cards and on the envelopes. See ya tomorrow for post number twelve - December!!!
............................. Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

Lovely Glenda!
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails