Hi Friends!
If you love Christmas fun fold cards, this Pretty Poinsettia Z Fold card combines a classic Christmas look with gorgeous texture and elegant gold details.
For a little extra WOW, I brought in the Echoes of Detail Hot Foil Dies. The distressed gold foiling behind the poinsettia works beautifully with the gold frame and accents, and I love how it all looks against the crisp white background.
The Z Fold gives the card an extra surprise when it’s opened, while still being an easy fun fold to recreate.
In my video tutorial, I’ll show you how to make this Pretty Poinsettia Z Fold Christmas card from start to finish, including all the measurements and supplies you’ll need.
I think the combination of red, green, white and gold makes this one feel wonderfully traditional — with just enough sparkle to make it special! ✨
To watch the full video tutorial and see how this card came together step by step, just click the image below to head over to my YouTube channel.
Thank You for Stopping By! 💜
Thank you so much for spending a little time with me in my craft room today! I hope you enjoyed this project and that it inspires you to pull out your supplies and create something beautiful.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, I would love to have you subscribe to my YouTube channel. It is the easiest way to stay up to date with my latest cardmaking tutorials, stamping tips, fun folds, and live demonstrations. Be sure to click the notification bell so you never miss a new video.
Receive FREE Weekly Card Tutorials
Would you like two FREE card tutorials to get started, plus a brand-new tutorial delivered to your inbox every week?
Simply sign up using the form that appears as you browse, look for it in the top right corner of my blog, or CLICK HERE to join my mailing list.
Every Wednesday morning at 8:00 am (PT), I send out my newsletter filled with new tutorials, creative inspiration, upcoming events, classes, and everything happening in my craft room. Then, every Saturday morning, I share the latest Stampin' Up! promotions, new product releases, and important updates so you never miss out.
Live in Canada?
If you live in Canada and do not already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would love to welcome you to my Craft Room Stampers Community.
Whether you are looking for creative inspiration, fun classes, a supportive community of stampers, or simply want to enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin' Up! family, I am here to help every step of the way.
When you Join My Team, you will pay just $135 (plus applicable tax in some provinces) and receive a $165 product voucher to spend on anything you would like from the Stampin' Up! catalogue or Online Exclusives. You will also receive a special Welcome Box filled with exclusive items created just for new members of the Stampin' Up! family.
One of my favourite benefits is that you will enjoy early access to new catalogues and Online Exclusives, giving you the opportunity to order brand-new products before they become available to customers.
CLICK HERE to learn more about joining my Craft Room Stampers Community.
If you have any questions about joining, or if you would like help deciding whether becoming part of the Stampin' Up! family is right for you, EMAIL ME anytime at gjmollet@shaw.ca . I am always happy to help.
Stampin’ Smiles,
Glenda
(Click the image below to access all current links and info.)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment