Hi Friends!
Christmas card making is getting underway in my craft room, and this cheerful little snowman was just too cute to resist! For today’s handmade Christmas card, I am using the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Crew Bundle along with the Creative Celebrations 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Instead of reaching for traditional Christmas red and green as the main colours, I chose Hydrangea Hue for this card. I love the softer wintery look it creates, especially paired with the snowy patterned paper. Of course, I could not resist adding those little pops of red to the snowman and the embellishments to give the card just the right amount of traditional Christmas colour.
The Christmas Crew Bundle has such fun images for holiday card making, and this snowman holding his “Sending Holly Jolly Wishes” sign makes me smile every time I look at him. There are lots of little details on this card, but there is nothing complicated about putting it together. Sometimes a great image, pretty Designer Series Paper, and a few well-placed layers are all you need to create a card that feels extra special.
I will be sharing the complete video tutorial for this Christmas card below, so you can stamp along with me from start to finish. I will also include all of the card measurements and supplies so you can easily recreate the design in your own craft room. You could use the same layout with other Christmas stamps and papers too, making this a handy design to keep in your card-making idea file.
There is another reason you will be seeing more of the Christmas Crew Bundle around here! Christmas Crew and the Creative Celebrations Designer Series Paper are featured in my Winter 2026 Creative Escape, along with the beautiful Pretty Poinsettias Bundle. Registration for the Creative Escape opens today, and Shanna and I have six fabulous Christmas projects planned — three featuring Christmas Crew and three featuring Pretty Poinsettias.
If you love Christmas card making and enjoy having everything planned and prepared for you, I would love to have you join us for the Winter Creative Escape. There is a Virtual option as well as a limited-space In Person event, plus a Tutorial Only option for those who would rather create with their own supplies.
For now, though, it is time to make this adorable snowman Christmas card! Check out the video tutorial below for all the details, and then let me know what you think of Hydrangea Hue for Christmas. Are you a traditional Christmas-colour stamper, or do you like trying something a little different?
To watch the full video tutorial and see how this card came together step by step, just click the image below to head over to my YouTube channel.
Thank You for Stopping By! 💜
Thank you so much for spending a little time with me in my craft room today! I hope you enjoyed this project and that it inspires you to pull out your supplies and create something beautiful.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, I would love to have you subscribe to my YouTube channel. It is the easiest way to stay up to date with my latest cardmaking tutorials, stamping tips, fun folds, and live demonstrations. Be sure to click the notification bell so you never miss a new video.
Receive FREE Weekly Card Tutorials
Would you like two FREE card tutorials to get started, plus a brand-new tutorial delivered to your inbox every week?
Simply sign up using the form that appears as you browse, look for it in the top right corner of my blog, or CLICK HERE to join my mailing list.
Every Wednesday morning at 8:00 am (PT), I send out my newsletter filled with new tutorials, creative inspiration, upcoming events, classes, and everything happening in my craft room. Then, every Saturday morning, I share the latest Stampin' Up! promotions, new product releases, and important updates so you never miss out.
Live in Canada?
If you live in Canada and do not already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would love to welcome you to my Craft Room Stampers Community.
Whether you are looking for creative inspiration, fun classes, a supportive community of stampers, or simply want to enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin' Up! family, I am here to help every step of the way.
When you Join My Team, you will pay just $135 (plus applicable tax in some provinces) and receive a $165 product voucher to spend on anything you would like from the Stampin' Up! catalogue or Online Exclusives. You will also receive a special Welcome Box filled with exclusive items created just for new members of the Stampin' Up! family.
One of my favourite benefits is that you will enjoy early access to new catalogues and Online Exclusives, giving you the opportunity to order brand-new products before they become available to customers.
CLICK HERE to learn more about joining my Craft Room Stampers Community.
If you have any questions about joining, or if you would like help deciding whether becoming part of the Stampin' Up! family is right for you, EMAIL ME anytime at gjmollet@shaw.ca . I am always happy to help.
Stampin’ Smiles,
Glenda
(Click the image below to access all current links and info.)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment