Monday, November 28, 2022

How To Do The Double Twisted Ribbon Technique - A Video Tutorial And Printable Template!

 Hi Friends!

On Thursday I shared how to create the Double Twisted Ribbon Technique during my live stamping in my VIP facebook group. Each week I share a fun fold, or a technique, or a special card of some sort only in my VIP Group.

Here's an up close look at the "ribbon" which is designer paper. Another wonderful way to use up those left over strips!


 I also created it in yellows and it is just as pretty!

 
And this is the inside, which is also what the envelope looks like ...
 

I created a template for placement of the "ribbon" which is actually 1" designer paper strips.
CLICK HERE to see the video and grab the link to the template in my VIP Group.
 

Don't forget to subscribe to my Weekly Newsletters to keep up to date with all the happenings In My Craft Room!  And get FREE project tutorials every single week, along with 2 FREE tutorials just for subscribing.

CLICK HERE to subscribe today. My Newsletter goes out tomorrow morning (Tuesday).

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get you started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!













Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails