Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Get FREE Tutorials Every Week With My Weekly Newsletter!

 Hi Friends!

Do you like FREE tutorials?

Do you need a bit of inspiration to create cards and sometimes 3-D (which is "anything but a card") projects?

I have the solution for you!  And, best of all, it's absolutely FREE!

Simply subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters and I will send you at least one FREE tutorial every Tuesday morning (Pacific Time). And you won't miss any of my videos, classes and specials that I send out each week.

Here's a peek at what the 2 free tutorials were last week ...

A Fun Fold


And A Gift Bag

CLICK HERE to subscribe today, or fill out the form that floats down from the top. That works too.

I will send you 2 FREE tutorials just for subscribing.

Then each Tuesday morning (Pacific Time) I will send my Weekly Newsletter to your inbox complete with at least 1 FREE tutorial again!  Right now I am doing 12 Weeks of Christmas and there are still a lot of projects left to share with you.

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails