Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Would you like to see how to create this card using the Merriest Moments stamp set, dies and hybrid embossing folder by Stampin' Up!?

  Hi Friends!

The moment I saw a card by Donna Leonard, I knew I HAD to make it.

I get a lot of my inspiration from Pinterest, and this one jumped out at me.

I am very fond of cards that use lots of white. White on White on White with a pop of colour are my favourite cards to look at and to make.

I did some embossing inside as well ...

I shared how to create this card last Monday during my facebook live stamping demonstration.

You can see how I created it by watching the video below (click on the picture at the end of this post to watch the video).

Here's what you will need to create it:

  Thick Basic White 8 1/2 x 5 1/2

  Basic White 5 1/4 x 4, 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, 3 x 5 1/4

  In Colour Opal Rounds

  Merriest Frames dies

  Merriest Frames Hybrid embossing folder

  Merriest Frames stamp set

  Ink:  Fresh Freesia, Old Olive

  Other: Wink Of Stella

Watch the video to see how you can die cut and emboss AT THE SAME TIME!!! It's magical.


Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel. 

Leave me a comment. Do you like white on white cards too????

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit. 

 Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails