Thursday, September 22, 2022

Do you like Halloween Treat Holders? Watch the September Paper Pumpkin Kit - Spooky Treats - Unboxing and Creating Video!

Hi Friends!

I was so excited when Stampin' Up! said the September Paper Pumpkin Box was going to be Halloween Treat Holders!

I love making 3D treat holders, but I am sooooo bad at coming up with ideas myself.

 

This is the PERFECT solution ... a box right to my front door with everything I need to create 18 absolutely Spooky treat holders!

 I went live on my facebook page and in my VIP Group on Tuesday and unboxed and created the treats! It was so much fun.  Please note I was having issues with my sound, but just skip to the 2 minute mark and it comes back!

CLICK HERE to subscribe and get the October Paper Pumpkin Kit right to your Canadian front door.

Or EMAIL ME, I am happy to help get these amazing boxes shipped right to your front door.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Stampin' Smiles!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails