Thursday, September 29, 2022

Nature's Thoughts - A Sneak Peek For Tonight's Live Stamping!

 Hi Friends!

I hope you have been having a wonderful week.

I sure have, and it's not over yet. I am looking forward to the weekend because I am participating in the Free Online World Card Making Day event that Stampin' Up! is putting on.

It's Free

It's for Everyone

All you need to do is register - CLICK HERE. They will send you the platform link closer to the event, so you can join the online community and craft together.

Or you can watch the replay next week.

Tonight I will be live making a Nature's Thoughts Fun Fold Card. I received a card in my Silver Sisters Swap Group from Leanne Livingstone, and I really like the fun fold part.

So I created my own version which I put on a full card base.

Here's a sneak peek of the card I am making tonight ...


 I hope you can join me on my FACEBOOK PAGE or in my VIP GROUP tonight (Thurs Sept 29) at 8 pm (Pacific Time).

Thanks for peeking in today, see you soon In My Craft Room.

Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails