Thursday, July 7, 2022

How To Create A Panel Fun Fold Card!

 Hi Friends!

The Panel fold looks quite difficult, but it is super easy to do.

I shared how to create this beautiful card using the Happiness Abounds bundle and Hues of Happiness designer paper on Monday on my facebook page and in my facebook VIP Group.



I also shared a technique for colouring the images with Wink Of Stella that adds colour and bling at the same time!

Come on over and join my group, or watch the video on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to subscribe and click that bell icon to be notified when I upload a video or go live in my channel.

Please watch the video below. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails