Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Case The Catty With Peaceful Deer!

 Hi Friens!

Sometimes I am at a loss for inspiration for a card!  How about you?  

When this happens I sometimes turn to our beautiful Stampin' Up! catalogues.  I saw a card on page 8 of the Sale-a-Bration Brochure, and decided to re-create it. 


 The card in the brochure uses the new Cloche Shaker Domes, but I wanted to make a flat card instead.

This is what I came up with.....


I will be doing a live stamping presentation on how to create this card later on in my facebook VIP Group.

CLICK HERE to join my group and watch the process unfold.

The list of supplies I used to create this card can be found HERE.

And the measurements:

Crumb Cake 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 and 2 x 3

Peaceful Prints Designer Paper

  Stripe 1-1/4 x 3-7/8 (x 3 pieces)

  Tree 3/4 x 3-7/8 (x 2 pieces)

  Punched or Fussy Cut Deer Image

Basic White 3-1/2 x 3-1/2

Garden Green 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 

Please enjoy, and I hope to see you soon in my VIP Group!

Stampin' Smiles!





 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails