Friday, July 2, 2021

You're A Peach Suite Card and Video Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

I shared this card in one of my Weekly Updates along with a written tutorial.

Last Monday I thought I would do a video tutorial for it during my facebook live stamping in my VIP Group.


Do you wonder how I got the two toned peaches?  Well it's very easy with two colours of ink, a sponge dauber.

Watch the video below and I will show you how easy it is to make delicious looking peaches!

***************************************************

If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!





 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails