Friday, July 23, 2021

You Asked And I Delivered!

 Hi Friends!

On Monday I shared this Pansy Petals double pocket fun fold card here on my blog and on my facebook page.

I asked if you would like me to demonstrate how to make it, and the answer was Yes!

I was happy to oblige and created it live last night in my VIP Group.

Here's the card I created using the Hand-Penned Suite.

CLICK HERE for the link to the visual resource for the folding and measuring (instructions by Carla Neville).

Here's the video from that live demonstration!

If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!





 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails