Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Polished Stone Birthday Card

 

 

Hi Friends!

I received this card back in May for my birthday, by my friend and Team member, Valerie Barker.

Valerie is a very talented stamper and I love how she used the Polished Stone Technique for the background and the focal point of this card.

We try to have Team Swaps with each new catalogue and are busy creating for the new July to December Mini Catalogue that goes live to our customers on August 3rd along with the summer Sale-a-Bration sale!

I hope you are enjoying your summer so far.  We sure are, it's so nice to be able to travel around a bit again.

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and live stamping!

Stampin' Smiles!





 



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails