Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Forever Fern Card And Video Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

I will never tire of stamping with the Forever Fern bundle!  And I don't think I have ever seen a card made with it that I did not love.

I saw a card by Tammy Wilson and was inspired by that one to create this one. I changed it up a bit to make it my own.

What do you think?  Do you love the bundle too?

I shared how to create this stunning card during my facebook live stamping in my VIP Group last Thursday.

CLICK HERE for a list of supplies I used.

Here's the video tutorial, it also includes the supply list and recipe for what you will need to prepare to create the card yourself.

If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

My Weekly Newsletter comes out today at 8 am Pacific Time. You still have time to sign up for it and get a Free Tutorial every week!

Stampin' Smiles!





 

 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails