Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Celebrate Sunflowers Card and Video Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

Last Monday I was live on my facebook VIP Group and shared how to create this super cute Celebrate Sunflower card.

I was stuck on sunflowers being yellow with brown centers, but I decided I could take creative license and make an orangey coloured one.  What do you think?

I used the Stampin' Up! Watercolour Pencils to add colour, then used a Blender Pen to blend it all together.

I have a detailed how to tutorial on my video below.  It's truly an easy technique and so relaxing.

/p>

You can find the supplies I used and all the dimensions for the papers in my video.

CLICK HERE for a list of supplies I used.

If you would like to see how I created it, please watch the video below. If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails