Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Playful Pets Suite Cards

 Hi Friends!

Yesterday on my VIP Facebook Group I stamped with some friends and we created 2 fun cards together.

We used the Playful Pets Suite which can be found on page 40 to 41 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. These products are so sweet and so much fun to craft with. They basically make the card themselves and all I do is put it together!

We did a Puppy Card .....


And A Kitty Card ......

Then I had a draw and chose the name of two viewers and I am mailing the cards off to them.

Come back tomorrow and I will share the video on how to create them along with the recipes.

Stampin' Smiles


 




My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

Facebook VIP Group -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails