Sunday, January 10, 2021

It's Catalogue Launch Party Day!

 Hi Friends!

Today is Catalogue Launch Party Day for the Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure!!!


 

I will be live starting at 1 pm in my Facebook VIP Group (CLICK HERE to join in on the fun).
There will be new product reveals, reviews, live demonstrations, show n tell, and draws at the end of the day.
 
All of this is happening in my VIP Group, and I would love it if you would join us.

Not a member yet? Well, hop on over there and "join" in on the fun.

I will be checking Membership Requests on and off during the day.

Stampin' Smiles








My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

Facebook VIP Group -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails