Wednesday, January 6, 2021

New Catalogue and It's Sale-a-Bration Time!

 Hi Friends!

The biggest sale of the year is happening right now in the world of Stampin' Up!


 For every $60 you order (before shipping and tax) you can earn FREE Stampin' Up! products.

And that's not all, when you hit the $375 level (personal or party order) you will get the Punch Party stamp set FREE as well!!!

These products are only available until February 28th, then they disappear.

CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store and place your order

EMAIL ME I am happy to place your order for you, or include you in my group order to save on shipping.

I hope you can join me on my Facebook Page - In My Craft Room Stamping With Glenda - on Sunday, January 10th from 1 to 8 pm (Pacific Time) for my Virtual Catalogue Launch Party!

There will be product reveals and reviews, demonstrations, samples galore, games, and draws! It's FREE and its FUN!

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

Facebook VIP Group -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails