Thursday, January 7, 2021

Dandelion Wishes Card Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

Today I have the final card of the Dandelion Wishes Card Trilogy we did during the free online class on January 2nd.

This card was cased from Chris Slogar, isn't it pretty?


 I shared the other two cards in THIS POST and THIS POST. I hope you are enjoying the cards!

The video has been uploaded to my YouTube Channel.  It is very long (2.5 hrs) but I take you step by step how to create 3 beautiful cards.  I would love it if you would subscribe while you are there :)

 Here's the recipe for this card:

Stamps:  Dandelion Wishes

Ink:  Gray Granite, VersaMark

Cardstock (all measurements are in inches):

Gray Granite 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 and 3-1/4 x 3-1/4

Neutrals Designer Paper 1 x 5

White 1 x 5

Other Supplies:

White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon Bow

White Embossing Powder

Stitched Shapes Dies, Ornate Border Dies

Have a super day

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

Facebook VIP Group -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails