Thursday, January 14, 2021

Darling Donkey Fun Fold

Hi Friends!

Last Saturday almost 100 Demonstrators from all over Vancouver Island BC, Canada gathered on Zoom for a fun afternoon of stamping and socializing.

We had demonstrations, create with me sessions, and tips and tricks. Oh and a LOT of door prizes!

I did a Create With Me session on this cute Darling Donkey fun fold. It's called an inside shadow box card. 


 If you would like to join us for the next amazing day of fun, all you have to do is join my Craft Room Stampers Team!

CLICK HERE to go to my online website and join my Team.  Although it says you are purchasing the "Starter Kit", don't be intimidated by the name. You don't have to start anything except having fun!  I affectionately named this the "Happy Shopper Kit" which is a better name for it.

We have so many fun events coming up for Demonstrators, and you can participate in all of them once you are part of my Team.

Here is the video on how I made this card .... I hope you enjoy it.

If you have any questions about joining my team EMAIL ME right away. During Sale-a-Bration you can get 200 sheets of 6x6 Designer Paper for FREE! 

Stampin' Smiles





 

My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

Facebook VIP Group -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails