Friday, January 15, 2021

Build A Wreath Love Card and Video

 Hi Friends!

It was all about Love and Pink yesterday during my Thursday Stamping Live.

I used the Wreath Builder Dies and some new papers to create this beautiful Love card. It can be used for Valentine's Day, a Wedding card or an Anniversary card.




The video on how it was created has been uploaded to my YouTube Channel where you can watch it any time you like.  Make sure you "Subscribe" to my channel so you don't miss any of my videos.


I hope you have a chance to use some of the beautiful Love themed products in our new Stampin' Up! Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue.


CLICK HERE to see all the gorgeous Love You Always products, including the papers I used.

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

Facebook VIP Group -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails