Monday, December 28, 2020

Mystery Stamping Monday - Today!

 Hi Friends!

Each week I have a Monday Mystery Stamping live on my facebook group.  You can check it out today at 10 am (PT)
 
 

 I post a recipe (see list below) and give step by step directions as I stamp and create a beautiful card. 
You collect your items, using what you have in your Craft Room, and create along with me.
 
At the end, I reveal the card I made, and we share the ones each of the Stampers has done. It's a lot of fun!
 
Recipe for project to craft along with me
  Card Base
  Designer Paper 5-1/4 x 4
  Cardstock (coordinating or same colour as your base) 1 x 8-1/2
  White cardstock 1/2 x 8-1/2
For the last 2 items, these will be a width that will work with a sentiment stamp that is long and skinny, the coloured one will layer behind the white one.
   Ribbon, embellishments, scrap cardstock to stamp an image on
 
It's a bit vague but you will understand once you see the card LOL.
 
The Zoom link will be in my VIP Group (link below), and I will stream it live on my facebook page.
 
VIP Group Link   CLICK HERE

 
Facebook Page Link  CLICK HERE

 
I hope you can join me for a Stampin' Good Time.
Stampin' Smiles








My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails