Saturday, December 26, 2020

More Special Christmas Cards to Share

 Hi Friends!

Happy Boxing Day! 

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day eating family favourites and reflecting on the past year.
 
Here are a few more Christmas cards we received. Thank you so much!
 
Yvonne K
 
 
Jenn B
 
Holly J

I have one more post for special Christmas cards, then on Monday it will be business as usual! I will be on Zoom and streamed live to my facebook page at 10 am (Pacific Time) creating something with some new products from the Jan-June Mini Catalogue.

I hope you can join me. CLICK HERE for the link to my facebook page. You can always find my links in each blog post just under my signature.

Stampin' Smiles








My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails