Saturday, October 3, 2020

World Card Making Day Card Collection

 Hi Friends!

Happy World Card Making Day!
 
A few weeks ago I sent out and invitation to all my "peeps" to donate cards for 3 charities that are close to the heart for some of my Team Members and Customers.
 
I can't thank everyone enough! The cards came in, and I am so excited to share that we collected 195 cards!!!!!
 
Each charity will receive 95 cards to use as they wish.
 
  Ty Watson House is our local Hospice House
  PAGO Grannies do work with children outside of Canada
  Jeneece Place is a home away from home for families who have sick children in a Victoria hospital.
 
I will get the cards out to the appropriate people this week.
Here are pictures of the cards all counted and ready to go ....
 
 

 

 
Happy Stamping
Stamping Smiles
Glenda Mollet


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails