Thursday, October 1, 2020

Poinsettia Petals Christmas Card

 Good Morning Friends!

My apologies for not doing the Thursday Zoom Drop In on my facebook page today. My DIL, oldest Grandson and I are heading to Tofino, BC to book some camping spots for the spring and we won't be home until later this afternoon.

I will still be doing the Friday Late Night Stamping tomorrow night at 8 pm (pacific time) though, so make plans to join me!

Here's the link to my facebook page .....   In My Craft Room Stamping With Glenda

The card I have to share with you today is the one we created during the Sunshine Ladies Stamp Crafts yesterday.


This group of "Senior" Ladies and I have been stamping on Wednesday mornings for almost 10 years now. We had to stop from March until September because of "you know what" but now with the new barriers on my studio table, and all the other precautions, we are managing to get together 3 weeks a month for some much needed stamping and socializing.

The Ladies loved the card we did yesterday using the Poinsettia Place bundle and the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Paper.

We sponged Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam onto Vellum and die cut it out with the Poinsettia dies. A bit of Petal Pink cardstock and lots of Whisper White makes this a very classic and elegant Christmas card.

What do you think? Would you like me to create it for you Friday night during our Late Night Stamping?

Hope to see you soon .... In My Craft Room

Stampin' Smiles

Glenda Mollet


 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails