Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Weekly Update Newsletter and a Special Card Share

 Hi Friends!

Today I have a special card to share with you.  I love receiving cards in the mail. After all, is that not what making cards is all about?  Make A Card - Send A Card.

It's World Card Sending Week and Stampin' Up! is encouraging you to send out 60,000 cards worldwide.  I will do my part, how many cards will you send out this week?
 

 Valerie W is one of the special people in my world.  She is always sending me cards and I treasure every one of them.

This is the latest one I received from Valerie. It is so pretty and sparkley and it makes me smile.
Thank you Valerie.

Also, it's Tuesday so that means Weekly Update day.


Here's the link to my latest newsletter complete with a Designer Paper Share offer, my Upcoming Classes and a card tutorial as well.

https://mailchi.mp/…/weekly-update-tuesday-october-6-6452000

Stampin' Smiles

Glenda Mollet


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails