Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Coffee Cup Gnomes

 Good Morning! 

Today I have classes all day with my Monthly Stamping Club.
We get together once a month to create 3 projects and have some socialization. This is possible because of the covid barrier (affectionately known as the voting booths lol) my Hubby made for me.
It is so nice to be able to gather in small numbers again.
 
I thought I would share these cute Gnomes created by Stesha Bloodheart one of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Team.
 
 
Stesha used our new mini coffee cups from page 9 of the August to December mini catalogue.
The hair is made with the Braided Trim from the Annual Catalogue.  They are just adorable!
 
 
 
CLICK HERE to go to Stesha's blog. She very kindly provided instructions on how to make these.
 
My posting etc will be limited starting tomorrow until Wed next week. We are off camping for Thanksgiving and I can't wait!
 
Have a super duper crafty day!
Glenda Mollet

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails