Thursday, February 13, 2020

I Am Back! Painted Poppies A Cased Card

Hi Everyone!

I decided to resurrect my blog. I have been so busy since the last post in December 2018, it's no excuse, but now I feel like I would like to start again with my blog posts.

I will try to do at least 3 a week, and I am so excited to share some stamping In My Craft Room with you.

Each Thursday morning at 9 am pacific time, I do a facebook live.  We create a card together and I share the recipe with you.

CLICK HERE to go to my facebook page.  It's called In My Craft Room - Stamping With Glenda if the link doesn't work, you can search for it.

Today's card was cased from my friend and fellow Demonstrator in the USA, Wendy Lee.  She has very kindly put a printable tutorial on her blog CLICK HERE to go to that post.  I did add a bit to make it my own and that is all explained in the video.



Here's the video uploaded to youtube for you. It has step by step instructions to create this very pretty card.  It also has the recipe and measurements for you.  The link is https://youtu.be/7R8W_Q6V6z4 if it disappears from below.


I am a Canadian Demonstrator and I hold multiple classes each week.  Come and join me In My Craft Room in person, or by purchasing a Kit To Go for any of my projects.

Each Tuesday morning I send out a Weekly Update email that has all the happenings in my Stampin' Up! world.  Here's the link to this week's edition.  It also includes a link to my March Newsletter that has all the class information in it.

https://mailchi.mp/280684479e65/weekly-update-tues-feb-11-2020

You can also subscribe to receive it automatically.  I am happy to answer any questions, or if you would like to sign up for my weekly email or a class, please EMAIL ME.

Do you live in Canada, and don't have a Demonstrator?  I would love to talk to you.  Contact me anytime.

Stampin' Smiles
See You Soon .. . In My Craft Room
Glenda Mollet




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails