Monday, December 10, 2018

Lilypad Lake - Kylie's International Blog Highlights


Hi Friends!  Welcome to my blog today. I am participating in an international blog hop by Kylie Bertucci in Australia.

This month's theme is Gratitude and Thankfulness.  I chose this card to share with you today because it is full of tranquility and there is no better way to share Gratitude and Thankfulness than with a bit of tranquility and peace.

At this time of the year, we are all so busy getting ready for the Christmas season, our lives are hectic to the max.  I hope you are able to find some Gratitude, Thankfulness and Tranquility in your life this month.


This card is made using the Lilypad Lake bundle of products.  This consists of the Lilypad Lake stamp set and coordinating Lakeside dies.  I used some wink of stella on the sun so it is sparkley just like a reflection off of the water.  We used to own a sailboat, and the sailboat image takes me back to our times out on the water.  Sailing is so peaceful when you shut off the engine and have the sails out full.

Recipe:
Cardstsock:  Thick Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
Ink:  Pool Party, Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Memento
Blends:  Dark Pineapple Punch, Light Lovely Lipstick
Stamps:  Lilypad Lake, Rooted In Nature, Southern Serenade
Other:  Rhinestones, 1-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch

Thanks for dropping by. Please hop on over to Kylie's blog and vote for me!  Click HERE or click on the picture below.
 
https://www.craftykylie.com/2018/12/international-highlights-december-2018.html
Stampin' Smiles




1 comment:

Jean Hempel said...

Okay Glenda, you got my vote. Good luck and hope you win. A great looking card, I'm ready for summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails