Monday, November 12, 2018

Santa's Workshop Designer Paper Card Share

Hi Friends

I just love the entire Santa's Workshop suite of products on page 18 and 19 of the 2018 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue.

CLICK HERE to view the catalogue online.  Or CLICK HERE to go the online store to see it all.


I decided to use the Santa's Workshop specialty designer paper to create a card that is almost stampless!  I KNOW, how can that be?  But this paper is so great you can just cut pieces of it out and use them as they are. The Santa's Signpost dies also cut out the designer paper!


I used the softly falling embossing folder for the background, then just added the simple Merry Christmas sentiment above a strip of the designer paper.  I did use a snowflake cut from the new Sparkle Glimmer Paper on the top as well.

Have a special day!
Stampin' Smiles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails