Friday, November 9, 2018

Caterpillar Birthday Card Share

Hi Friends

Yesterday I posted the first of 2 cards I created (in this case it was cased from pinterest) for the recent children's free introductory class at our local recreation department.  CLICK HERE to go to that post and see the Bella and Friends card.

Here is the second card - the one I cased from pinterest ....


This adorable caterpillar is made using the 1" circle punch and some retired bubbles and fizz designer paper. You can use any colour combination you desire, but I thought these bright cheerful colours of Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay would appeal to children of all ages.

I used to do classes that I called "Punch Art".  We created cards using all sorts of punched out card pieces to create various creatures and images.  I have not made one for quite a while, and it was fun to do this one!

Have a special day!
Stampin' Smiles


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails