Friday, November 2, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia Card Share

Hi Friends!

One of the symbols of Christmas is definitely the poinsettia plant.  How do you pronounce it?  Is it poinsett-ia or poinsetta?  I think either way is ok.

The Peaceful Poinsettia bundle is so beautiful and versatile, I am sure you are going to love it if you don't already.  I DO!!!

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/149962/peaceful-poinsettia-clear-mount-bundle?dbwsdemoid=2028928

Just click on the image above to go to my Canadian online store for more details.  This bundle is also available in wood mount if you prefer.

Here is my card share for today ....


I cut out the holly in real red as well and used the real red circles inside the shaded spruce die cuts.  This picky picking is made possible and easy with the new Take Your Pick tool.  On one end it has some sticky putty like substance that sticks to little tiny pieces and puts them exactly where you want them.  I am so excited to have this tool sitting right on my craft table every day!  It is exactly what I need to successfully place itty bitty pieces!  And it's only $13.50 plus shipping and tax!!!!

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/144107/take-your-pick?dbwsdemoid=2028928

I coloured the stamped poinsettia and leaf image with Stampin' Blends - Shaded Spruce and Real Red.  The center of the flower is Dark Pineapple Punch, and I put a bit of Smoky Slate on the berries to add a bit of dimension.  After the card was finished and assembled, I added Wink Of Stella to the flower and leaves.  Isn't it so pretty?

Of course the finishing touch is the Black Glitter Organza Ribbon.  This is in the Halloween section of the 2018 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue, but it works really well for Christmas too.  I just love, love, love that ribbon and have gone through a few rolls of it already. 

Thanks for popping in today, and I hope you have a special day.
Stampin' Smiles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails