Thursday, September 20, 2018

Petal Promenade Designer Paper Card Share

Hi Friends!

Welcome back to my blog.  Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to see what card I have to share with you today.

The new Petal Promenade designer paper that is in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is simply stunning.  I just love the flower "pictures" and all 12 images are beautiful.


On one side there are beautiful floral images, on the other side of the paper are basic non pattern type of images that can be used with the floral images, or all on their own.  Do you see the 3rd one from the left on the bottom row? The one that looks like it has frames around it?  Well one of the sheets has images that are surrounded by frames.  I used one of these to create this card ....


I also used part of one of the sheets from the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper also available in the Annual Catalogue.

One of these sheets also has frames on it and I just cut it to match the size of the floral one.  Then I layered it onto some Mossy Meadow cardstock and onto a Blushing Bride card base.  A small bow made from Whisper White Baker's Twine that I coloured with the Light Poppy Parade Blends finishes off the whole card.  The sentiment is from Varied Vases, and it was die cut out with a die from the Lakeside Dies.

Have you tried either of these beautiful designer papers yet? I would love to see what you have come up with.  Send me an EMAIL and let me know what you have created in your craft room.

You can have a look at all the products I used to create this card on my Canadian Online Store. Click on any of the images below for more details.

Stampin' Smiles













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails