Wednesday, September 19, 2018

My October Newsletter

HI Friends!

Thank goodness I am back up and running in the land of cyber space and social media.  My computer stopped working 10 days ago, and it has been a long hard haul getting things back again.  The mother board died, thankfully, not the hard drive, so we were able to have all my data retrieved.

I had to get a new laptop, then have all my programs loaded and the data moved over.  When we got it home, it was not smooth sailing either.  Then the customization had to happen.  Thankfully my hubby is real good with stuff like this.  He used to work in a programming department and can do almost anything I ask of him.  I am a "bit" particular when it comes to how I want things to look and run on my computer.  Poor guy!

Anyways, I am finally able to catch up on emails, newsletters and my various spreadsheets and programs.

Yesterday I was able to share my October Newsletter. I like to have it out by the 15th of the previous month so there is lots of time to clear calendars and add my events.  Not bad, I was only 3 days late!

Here is my newsletter,  it can also be found on the "NEWSLETTER" page of my blog CLICK HERE.


Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you soon In My Craft Room.
Glenda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails