Monday, September 24, 2018

Black Stainless Steel Technique Video Share

Hi Friends!

Each month I create exclusive projects for my Monthly Stamping Club.  We used to do 2 projects, but now we do 3.  These projects are exclusive to the club and I don't use them for any other events.

Videos are created using facebook live, for members who want to recreate them, or are not able to come to the face to face stamping.  I keep them "unlisted" for a while, but now I think I will share some of them with you.

The video I have for you today is from March 2018 and it is the Black Stainless Steel Technique.  We used designer paper from Sale-a-Bration and it is no longer available. But you may have some hidden away somewhere. Or you can recreate the same type of paper by using some glossy cardstock and embossing images onto it with Silver Embossing Powder. It will do the same thing.



If the video disappears, please CLICK HERE to watch it on youtube.

Thanks for watching, I hope you enjoyed the video.
Stampin' Smiles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails