Thursday, June 28, 2018

Pop Up Book Card Share

Making Fun Fold cards is one of my great pleasures.  I just love scoring and folding to create something a little bit different.  I must admit, there is no way I could ever come up with any of the original ideas, but thanks to the internet, and some very very talented artists, I don't have to.

A Pop Up Book card has been on my to do list for quite a while.  I finally sat down and created one, and it really isn't that hard.  But what a WOW it creates when you open the card.


I used the Petal Palette bundle to create this beautiful card, along with the Basket Weave embossing folder.  The designer series paper is now retired, but you could use any of the beautiful designer series papers from Stampin' Up!


When you open the card, this book pops up.  Doesn't it look like a book too?

I have a template for you to score and cut the inside cardstock piece ....



Let me know if you would like a video tutorial on how to make this card. It's quite easy to do, and makes such an impression when opened by the recipient!

Thick Whisper White - 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8 (inside), 3-1/2 x 4-3/4, 3-1/4 x 2-3/4, 1 x 3-1/2, 4-1/4 x 3-1/2, 3-1/4 x 2-1/4 (x 2 pieces)
Basic Black 5-1/4 x 4
Berry Burst 3/8 x 3-3/8 (x 2 pieces), 3-3/8 x 2-3/8 (x 2 pieces)
Designer Paper (I used Fresh Florals which is now retired) 5-1/8 x 3-7/8, 5-1/2 x 1 (x 2 pieces)

I also used:
Petal Palette stamp set
Petals & More dies
Basket Weave embossing folder
Ink:  Memento, Berry Burst
Stampin' Write Markers:  Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Old Olive
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush

Stampin' Blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails