Friday, June 8, 2018

Manly Moments - May Paper Pumpkin Kit - Alternative Cards

Hi Friends!

My apologies for not blogging yesterday, and being late today. I was in the middle of setting up for my Annual Retired Stampin' Up! Garage Sale.  What a lot of work garage sales are, but I am happy to say I am ready!!!  Everything is out on table and ready to go in the morning.

It is supposed to rain here tomorrow, but I have some canopies coming to keep the rain of the precious items.  I hope the customers come too!

Tomorrow I am also doing a Childrens Father's Day Card Class at our local Play Cafe ....  Full Of Beans.  There are some kids signed up, and we are going to have a stamping good time.  I decided to use the May Paper Pumpkin kit called Manly Moments (how great is that of Stampin' Up! to provide me with the card kits all prepped and ready to go???).  I did a few changes to them, but I think the kids are going to love them.

Here are the cards I created ...


On the one above I added the flying birds from High Tide in Memento Black. Then I offset the sentiment piece so we could see the birds.


For this one, I turned it on it's side.  Then stamped the big single tree from Rooted In Nature in Mossy Meadow, then added the same birds in Memento black.  The sentiment piece is over to the right of the wood grain panel.  I adhered the flag with Father's Day on it, right to the chevron shaped background.  I wanted to have the flag piece over hanging the edge of the wood grain side, and this is how I got away with not adhering the right edge of the flag piece to the cardstock.  It worked out quite well, don't you think?

The paper pumpkin kits come with everything you need to make the cards as presented from Stampin' Up! except for double sided tape adhesive (you even get the dimensionals).  I just added a few extras to give the children a couple of options. They will be able to choose and mix and match everything.

Stampin' Up! has announced that the June Paper Pumpkin kit will coordinate with the Broadway Bound Suite on pages 68 and 69 of the new 2018 Annual Catalogue.  So, once you are done with the kit, you will be able to purchase products from this suite to continue using it!  How cool is that?

You only have until June 10th (that's this Sunday) to sign up for the monthly kit delivered right to your door, and get the kit that coordinates with the suite above.

CLICK HERE to go to the Paper Pumpkin website and sign up now!
Or, please EMAIL ME if you have any questions, or would like help to place an order!

Have a Crafty Day filled with Many Blessings!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails