Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Sweet Birthday Card Share

Hi Friends!

I have been redoing the Inspiration Wall in my Studio. I have cards that I made hanging on the walls to inspire stampers who come to my classes.  As we are nearing the end of the 2017-18 Annual Catalogue and 2018 Occasions Catalogue from Stampin' Up! all the cards using retiring products have to be removed to make room for samples using brand new products.

The card I have to share with you today is one of those cards. It uses the Cool Treats stamp set from page 82 of the Annual Catalogue.  It also has matching dies - Frozen Treats Framelits, but I didn't use them on this card.  Here's the two products (you can click on either image to go to my Canadian Online Store) .....

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/product/142982/cool-treats-photopolymer-stamp-set?dbwsdemoid=2028928

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/product/142756/frozen-treats-framelits-dies?dbwsdemoid=2028928

And here are a couple of cards I made which were inspired by one I saw on pinterest by Betty Traciak



And here is another one I made using the stamp set and dies ...


Please EMAIL ME if you have any questions or comments.  Although both the stamp set and dies are retiring, they are still available to order through my Canadian Online Store.

I hope you are able to have some crafty time today, and that your day is filled with Many Blessings!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails