Yesterday I shared a video about using the brand new Brusho Crystal Color watercolor ink crystals. Today I have a card I cased from the magazine Stampin' Up! produces for Demonstrators. It is chock full of ideas and information that help to keep ideas bopping around in our heads.
This card uses the Beautiful Peacock stamp set that is now retired. It was available during Sale-a-Bration, but you can use any image you like, it is the background that is the Brusho.
- spritz a piece of watercolor paper (5-1/8 x 3-7/8) with water from a spritzer
- shake on some Yellow and Gamboge crystals
- spritz again to spread them out
- dry it a bit (either leave it sit for a while or hit it with the heat gun)
- flick on some Prussian Blue crystals with an Aqua Pen (I used an old credit card so my fingers did not get too coloured)
- dry with a heat gun for the color dots to be "hard" like this, or you can leave it a bit wet and the dots will be "softer"
- use an aqua pen to pick up some of the Brilliant Red crystals and dot them as desired
If the paper is still wet when you add the red dots, they will flow outward leaving a very pretty soft effect. If the paper is dry (as mine was) you will get defined dots. It's all your preference.
Thick Whisper White 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Night of Navy 5-1/4 x 4
Watercolor paper 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Shimmery White 2 x 2, 1-1/8 x 5/8
You can find a complete list of supplies I used below my signature.
I hope you get a chance to try these beautiful crystals. CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store for more information and to place your Canadian order.
Please EMAIL ME if you have any questions, or if I can help you place your order.
I always have ongoing personal promotions. Here is what is happening right now:
Stampin' Blends Draw Board
With every $60 you order, your name goes on one block on the draw board
Once the board is full, I will use a random number generator to choose the lucky winner
You can win a complete set of Stampin' Blends, including the color lifter, and the containers for them.
My April Promotion
April Showers bring May Flowers! Purchase the Beautiful Bouquet OR Petal Palette bundle and receive some Gold and Clear Facetted Gems for FREE!
When you place your online Canadian order, please use the Current Host Code. You can always find it on the right hand side of my blog up near the top.
Have a Crafty Day!