Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper Card Share

Hi Friends!

This month is the beginning of a new round of Monthly Stamping Club.  Each month I get to spend some crafty time with a wonderful group of Ladies who come to my studio and make cards.

This month we are doing 2 cards using the new Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper and a really cool technique.  I will be sharing these cards over the next few posts.

Today's card share also uses the soon to be long gone stamp set Blossoming Basket.  Oh my, it is so fabulous to colour with the Stampin' Blends!

I used the dots pattern from the designer paper.  It has Rose Gold highlights and is so pretty.  So I coloured the flowers in the basket using the Pink Pirouette Blends (the light and the dark).  Then I used the Light Daffodil Delight for the flower centers.  I could not resist putting Wink Of Stella on the centers, although you can't see it in this picture.


The background also uses one of the Sale-a-Bration items - Basket Weave embossing folder. This comes in a bundle with the Blossoming Basket stamp set and you can choose it as your FREE item (the entire bundle) with an order of $120 or more.  Yes that's right, FOR FREE!!!

The basket is coloured with the Crumb Cake Blends, then I used the Colour Lifter to remove some of the colour where I thought the light areas would be.  The butterflies are stamped in Pink Pirouette then I fussy cut them out.

Thick Whisper White 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Pink Pirouette 5-1/4 x 4, 2-1/8 x 5, 3-3/8 x 3-3/8
Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8, 3-1/2 x 3-1/2, 1 x 3
Springtime Foil Sp DSP 2 x 5

You can find a list of supplies under my signature.  Simply click on any of the images to go to my ONLINE STORE.  Don't forget, you only have until March 31st to snap up this beautiful bundle before it disappears forever.  :(

Please EMAIL ME if you have any questions, or if I can help you place your order.


Have a Crafty Day!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails