Thursday, March 22, 2018

Black Stainless Steel Technique - a Cased Card Share

Hello Friends!

I ran across a video on this technique by Linda Heller and knew I had to make it.  I loved her card so much that I cased it just as she had it.  This card uses the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper and shows how versatile this paper truly is.  It has a glossy finish so it lends itself to so many techniques.


When you rub the Memento Ink over the surface of the designer paper, it does not adhere to the foiled pattern.  Then you just rub it off with a paper towel and you have a beautiful background.  This can be done with any colour you choose.  Just make sure you do not touch the surface of the designer paper before you add the ink or you will have finger prints on it.  If you look real close on the left side in the picture above, you can see where I touched it.

Basic Black 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Gold Foil 5-1/4 x 4, 3 x 3
Springtime Foil Sp DSP 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Whisper White 3 x 3

The rest of the supplies can be found below my signature.  You can choose this beautiful paper as your FREE ITEM with an order of $60 or more.  But only until March 31st, then Sale-a-bration will be over and it goes away forever.  I know you will not want to miss out on this paper.


You can CLICK HERE to go to my online store and place your order before March 31st.
Or please EMAIL ME if you have questions, or if I can help you place your order.

I would love it if you joined my Craft Room Stampers Team.  During Sale-a-Bration you can choose two extra stamp sets to go in your Starter Kit.  The kit is the best bargain in the catalogue.  You get $165 plus 2 stamp sets, for only $135.  CLICK HERE to join my team.  You can also email me with any questions about signing up.

Have a Crafty Day












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails