Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms Card Share

Hi Friends!

This is such an amazing stamp set from Stampin' Up!  It's called Heartfelt Blooms and you can make this card in any colour you wish.  This one is done in Pear Pizzazz and has some Pear Pizazz Shimmer Ribbon on it as well.


I received this in a sort of swap I did with my friend and fellow Demonstrator Barb Tripps.  Barb used the eclipse technique to create this beautiful card.  The circle cut with the Stitched Shapes circle die is popped up on Dimensionals.

You have to do this card in a specific order to get all the elements on it.
First you stamp the image
Then you cut out the circle
Next you emboss with the Petal Pair embossing folder, put on the ribbon, and adhere the vanilla piece to the pear pizzazz layer
Stamp the sentiment next, then pop that circle part up on dimensionals.

Such a great use to of a beautiful stamp. The set also includes 3 versatile sentiments;  Thinking of You, Thank You and Sending Heartfelt Thoughts.

A list of supplies can be found under my signature. Just click on any of them to go to my Online Store.  You can't buy this stamp set, but you can get it for FREE with an order over $60.  You can EMAIL ME if you have any questions, or if I can help you place your order.  Place any order through me and I will send you some card tutorials at the end of the month as my Thank You!

Have a Crafty Day!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails