Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Happy Wishes Card Share

Hi Friends!

Today is Wednesday and that means I am having a fun class with the local Seniors Group - the Sunshine Club.  This is a great group of Stampers who have been inviting me to join them on Wednesday mornings at 9 am for almost 10 years now.

Some of them have been stamping for a very long time, and some of them are brand new to stamping.  We always have such a great time!  If you are local and over the age of 50, you are welcome to join us.  You get one "give it a try" class to find out what we are all about, then you need to become a member of the Sunshine Club so that you can continue to come.  There is a drop in fee of $2.50 per week to create the project I provide.  You can also EMAIL ME if you would like more information.

This is the card we are making today ....


I created this card for the third class in my Stamping 101 series, and thought why don't I do it on Wednesday morning as well.  It uses the Happy Wishes stamp set from the 2018 Sale-a-Bration brochure from Stampin' Up!  This is a double stamp set in that it comes in two boxes instead of just one.  You can't purchase this stamp set, but you can get it for FREE with an order over $120 between now and the end of March.

I inked the Happy image up in VersaMark ink, then used gold embossing powder on it.  The gold strips on the top and bottom of the white layer are made using the Decorative Ribbon punch.  I don't use this punch much, but it sure is beautiful when I do! I coloured the flowers and leaves in with Old Olive and Pink Pirouette markers and finished off the card with some Pearls and a bow made with teh new Whisper White organza ribbon from the Occasions Catalogue.  The black layer is up on dimensionals to add a bit of height to the card, and the pink pirouette layer is embossed with the Petal Burst embossing folder.

A list of supplies is below my signature, just click on any of the icons to go to my online store and place your order.  Any order placed before the end of today (Wed Jan 31st) will get some card tutorials emailed to them as my Thank You!

Have a Crafty Day!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails