Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Pop Up Roller Coaster Video from Stampin' Up!

Hello Friends!

Well it is snowing here on the west coast of Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.  I decided to spend some quality creative time In My Craft Room today, so I don't mind what it's doing outside.  LOL

Today I am going to work with the brand new Pop Up Roller Coaster bundle from Stampin' Up!  This bundle consists of the Let the Good Times Roll stamp set (photopolymer) and the Thrill Ride Pop-Up dies.  I can't show you my creation because it's not done yet.  But here is a wonderful video from Stampin' Up! on how to use this bundle.



CLICK HERE if this video disappears as it often does.  If you notice it's not showing anymore, please EMAIL ME and I will pop back in and reinsert it for you.  Meanwhile, enjoy the video.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to help.  This bundle goes live on January 3rd, 2018 in the new Occasions Catalogue.  When it does, I will post the link to the catalogue on the right side of my blog.  Or email me and I will be happy to send you a copy if you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  If you CLICK HERE you will go to my Online Store where you can check out everything available for purchase.

I hope you have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails