Thursday, July 6, 2017

Oh So Eclectic Video Share

Hello Friends!

Another suite of products that was on my Must Have Right Now list was the Oh So Eclectic suite of products found on page 133 of the new 2017-18 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.

The suite consists of the Oh So Eclectic stamp set, Eclectic Layers Thinlets Dies, Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper, Naturally Eclectic Cardstosck Pack, 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding (in Night of Navy, Peekaboo Peach, Berry Burst and Emerald Envy), and the Naturally Eclectic Card Overlays.

At my New Catalogue Tea Party last month, I had a Catalogue Treasure Hunt.  The Ladies whipped through 2 pages of questions about the catalogue, the products and where to find things. One of the questions was "Where else is the Oh So Eclectic Suite Of Products Featured".  This caused a bit of anxiety, until I said to them "Don't panic, just close your catalogue and breathe".  Voila there's the suite right on the front cover!!!




If this video disappears into parts unknown, please CLICK HERE to watch it on Youtube.

I can't wait to create some amazing cards using this bundle and suite!



CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store and place your order and I will send you a special gift.   If your order is over $200 Canadian, you will qualify for Stampin' Rewards. I will still send you the Special Gift.  Of course this won't happen until I get back from our trip! I am still available by EMAIL and I will get back to you as soon as I can.


Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails