Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A Little Wild Bundle Video Share

Hello Friends!

Whew, as you read / watch this we are finally in Phuket, Thailand enjoying our pampering from Stampin' Up! on the 2017 Grand Vacation!!!

I am diligently working my way towards the 2018 Grand Vacation which is an Alaskan Cruise.  This will be my 3rd time on a cruise to Alaska, but each time I go there is new and exciting things to do.  The first time I took my Mom. It had long been on her Bucket List, and I am so glad that we got to share this experience together.  The second time was with my Hubby, Ted.  He was recovering from pneumonia, so we couldn't do a lot of the excursions we wanted to do.

But this time, I am hoping we will both be healthy and able to do a whole bunch of new experiences.

Today I am sharing the A Little Wild Bundle Video with you.  Maybe we will see some wildlife in Alaska, but I am sure it won't be an elephant or lion, but maybe a bear.  LOL




CLICK HERE to go to Youtube to watch the video if it doesn't appear above.

I would appreciate it if you could help me on my journey to Alaska.  All you need to do is

CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store and place your order and I will send you a special gift.   If your order is over $200 Canadian, you will qualify for Stampin' Rewards. I will still send you the Special Gift.  Of course this won't happen until I get back from our trip! I am still available by EMAIL and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Have A Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails