Monday, June 5, 2017

Seasonal Smiles Card Share

Hello Friends!

I am getting so excited!!  I qualified for the Stampin' Up! Grand Vacation to Phuket, Thailand last year, and it is coming up fast.  We extended our trip to Asia and we leave on June 23rd - only 18 more days!!!  We are going to Korea, Vietnam and then on to Thailand.  I am busy getting things caught up and lined up for posting while we are gone, and getting packed. 

Today's card uses the Colorful Seasons Bundle once again.  There is just so much to love in this suite of products.


The bundle consists of the Colorful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers dies.  The Fresh Floral Designer Paper is so beautiful, you will want to get it and use it right away.  I have been making myself cut into the designer papers when I order them.  It's always that first cut that is the hardest, after that I can cut and cut and cut!

The colour palette for this card is the new Lemon Lime Twist.  At first it doesn't look like it will be very popular, but in person it is fabulous.  It is my favourite of all of the new In Colors.

Thick Whisper White 8.5 x 5.5
Lemon Lime Twist 5-1/2 x 1/2; 2-1/8 x 2-5/8 (x 2 pieces)
Fresh Florals DSP 5-1/2 x 2
Whisper White 2 x 2-1/2

All of the supplies can be found below my signature.  CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store and look at all of the new Annual Catalogue products.  But Beware!  You are going to want to order a LOT of them. LOL  Or you can EMAIL ME and  I will be happy to place your order for you.

Every order of $60 or more will receive a special gift from me from the new Annual Catalogue!!!  Of you would like a copy of the new Canadian Stampin' Up! 2017-18 Annual Catalogue please EMAIL ME and I will be happy to get one out to you, if you don't already have a Demonstrator of course.

Have A Crafty Day!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails