Friday, June 2, 2017

Color Theory Suite of Products - Swap Card

Hello Friends!

Oh my, the new 2017-18 Stampin' Up! Catalogue is now live.  There are so many great products that it will be hard to figure out what to purchase first.

So far, I think my top pick is the new Color Theory Suite .  It consists of the Colorful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers dies which you can get in a bundle.  The bundle co-ordinates with the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack.  Such amazing stamps, dies and colorful papers. I know you are going to want to get this suite soon.

Here's a card I created for a recent swap I was in ....


The adirondack (I hope that's how you spell it) chair die is simply amazing.  Don't you just want to sit in it?  I used the maple leaf die to frame the sentiment.  The die set has a branch and some different flower dies you can use that look just like cherry blossoms.   I added some of the new Glitter Enamel Dots in the center of the flowers.  These are so popular, that they are sold out until almost the end of July!

Please see a list of supplies below my signature.  If you click on any of the pictures, you will go to my online store for more information.   If you have any questions or comments please EMAIL ME.  If you don't have a Canadian Demonstrator, I would be pleased to get a new catalogue to you.

Have a Crafty Day!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails